Download free AudioBooks and eBooks using Overdrive, a new service offered through the Minuteman Library Network. Overdrive offers access to lots of great content, and is accessible using your Minuteman Library Card barcode number, and your self-selected pin. Many titles offered through Overdrive can be transferred to your iPod, Zune, or other mobile device, burned onto CDs, or read on your Sony eReader or Barnes and Noble Nook.
Using Overdrive is simple:
- Download the Overdrive Media Console to your computer
- For Adobe PDF or ePub books download Adobe Digital Editions
- Go to the Minuteman Overdrive Catalog
- Log in using your library barcode number, nad your self-selected pin
- Search for the content you would like
- Add selections to your ‘Cart’
- If the title is available click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Click the ‘Download’ button and Overdrive Media Console will launch
- Once downloaded, most titles can be transferred to a variety of devices
Still have questions? Call (781) 769-0200 x110 and ask a reference librarian!