- Passes may be reserved online or at the library Information Desk or by calling 781-769-0200 x222.
- Passes may be reserved only by current Norwood residents or people currently working in Norwood full time. You may be asked for your proof of residency or employment when you pick up the pass at the library.
- A valid Minuteman Library Network card is required to reserve a pass.
- Passes may be reserved for up to 28 days in advance with a limit of one pass per day per family and four passes per family within any 28 day period.
- Note special vacation rules: Limit two passes per family during school vacation weeks.
- Your confirmation page is not the museum pass. You must return to the library to pick up your pass.
- Passes may be picked up on the day of your visit or one day before. Please check library hours. Saturday and Sunday passes reserved July 1st through Labor Day must be picked up before 5 pm on the previous Friday, as the library is closed on Saturdays and Sundays from July through Labor Day.
- The Minuteman Library card used to reserve the pass must be presented to check out the pass.
- All fines must be paid before a pass is checked out.
- Passes can be picked up at the Information Desk.
- If you reserve a pass and your plans change, please call the library before 10 a.m. on the date of your reservation so the pass can be used by another patron. It is not possible to cancel the pass online. As of May 1, 2009, a fine of five dollars will be charged for passes that are not picked up or cancelled.
- The pass is due on the day used or before 9 a.m. the day after use. Passes returned when the library is not open may be returned in the book drop. Ask for an envelope when you check out the pass.
- The pass must be returned to the Morrill Memorial Library.
- The overdue fine is $5 per day and the replacement fee is $20.